Fantastic 2 bed/2 bath unit available in a well sought-after building in Downtown DC. The unit is flooded with an incredible amount of natural light with windows facing north & west. The building features an onsite concierge, secure parking, a conference room with a pool table, and a rooftop deck with amazing views. Spectacular location with a Walk Score of 97, Transit Score of 87, and Bikeability Score of 80. Close to Metro Center & McPherson Square train stations, and in walking distance to an abundance of coffee shops, restaurants, and high-end apparel stores, The National Mall & White House. Condo being sold As-Is.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,047 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, On Site.
- Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price