MOVE-IN READY! Underground garage parking included. Vacant, easy to show. Virtually staged for inspiration. Spacious and tranquil flat located in the lush Observatory Circle neighborhood. This charming residence features open concept living with a home chef's kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, plenty of cabinetry, an eat-in bar near the dining nook and fitted with plantation shutter window treatments. The spacious bedroom features a large walk-in closet and extra storage. Well managed and maintained shared laundry on-site. Near a plethora of cafes, shops, and the public bus is in front of the building. Close to Georgetown & National Landmarks. Rent includes gas/electric utilities. Equal housing opportunity.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
|Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
774 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Site.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price